- Designation: Associate Professor – Finance
- Qualification: M. Com., M. Phil., MBA., (Ph.D.), UGC-NET (Commerce & Management)
Ms. R. Ananthi has over 12 years of experience in management education. She did her MBA degree from Madurai Kamaraj University, specializing in Finance and UGC NET qualified in Management. She also holds her Master's Degree, M. Phil., and NET qualification in Commerce. She is presently pursuing her Ph.D. in the Dividend Behaviour of Commercial Banks in India.
She is passionate about case writing and a prolific author of management case studies. She has published several case studies in ICFAI Books, ICFAI Case Development Centre (IBSCDC), Hyderabad and The Case Centre, UK. More than 1000 copies of her Cases and Teaching Notes have been purchased for academic use by leading B-Schools around the world.
She is very much interested in participating in case study competitions at the National and International level and has won best-case awards many times. Some of the prominent awards are
- First Prize of 3000 Euros (INR. 2.25 Lakhs) in the International Case Study Contest conducted by Association of MBAs, London in 2012. It also has given an exclusive interview to DD Channel on winning the award.
- Cash Prize of 1 lakh in the International Case Study competition conducted by Aditya Birla India Centre of London Business School in 2009 (Publisher – Palgrave Macmillan)
- Consolation Prize and Third Prize in the National Case Study Competitions organized by PES Institute of Technology, Bengaluru in the year 2013 & 2014.
She has acted as resource person for Faculty Development Programmes and Guest Lectures on Case Study Analysis in various colleges such as SNS College of Technology, SVS Institute of Management Studies, Tamilnadu College of Engineering, PSG College and Sree Narayana Guru College, Sri Krishna College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology and NGM College, etc.
She has also been as EDC-Coordinator at CIET and SNMV CAS and IQAC member and NAAC Steering Committee Member at SNMV CAS. Her areas of interest are Finance and Entrepreneurship.